In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general Data Protection Regulation „GDPR”), we would like to inform you about the principles of processing your personal data and about your related rights.
- The administrator of your personal data is RUSAK BUSINESS SERVICES Sp. z o.o.,
Odlewnicza 6, 03-231 Warsaw.
- If you have any questions regarding the method and scope of processing your personal data by RUSAK BUSINESS SERVICES Sp. z o.o., as well as your rights, you can contact the Administrator using the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +48226786045.
- RUSAK BUSINESS SERVICES Sp. z o.o. processes your personal data on the basis of applicable law, concluded contracts or based on the consent granted.
- Your personal data is processed for the purpose / purposes:
a) fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on RUSAK BUSINESS SERVICES Sp. z o.o. as your customs representative, within the meaning of Art. 18 of the EU Customs Code (Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council No. 952/2013 of 9 October 2013 establishing the EU Customs Code; Official Journal of the EU L 269 of 10.10.2013);
b) implementation of civil law contracts concluded with you;
c) providing services within the scope and on the basis of the granted power of attorney and / or order;
d) in other cases, your personal data is processed only on the basis of previously granted consent to the extent and for the purpose specified in the consent.
- In connection with the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point 4, the recipients of your personal data may be:
a) public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for the purposes that result from the provisions of generally applicable law;
b) RUSAK EAST Sp. z o.o., Nad Drwiną 10 Street, 30-741 Kraków – a company related by capital to RUSAK BUSINESS SERVICES Sp. z o.o., acting as a subcontractor of RUSAK BUSINESS SERVICES Sp. z o.o. in the scope of the provision of services on the basis of substitution, the power of attorney granted by you to represent in customs matters, in accordance with art. 18 of the Union Customs Code;
c) other entities that, on the basis of relevant contracts signed with RUSAK BUSINESS SERVICES Sp. z o.o. process personal data for which the Administrator is RUSAK BUSINESS SERVICES Sp. z o.o.
- Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the goals set out in point. 4, and after that time for the period and to the extent required by the provisions of generally applicable law, with particular emphasis on the provisions of the customs law of the European Union and the provisions of customs and tax law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
a) the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
b) the right to demand rectification (correction) of personal data – if the data is incorrect or incomplete;
c) the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten), if:
– the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
– the data subject has objected to the processing of personal data,
– the data subject has withdrawn consent to the processing of personal data, which is the basis for data processing and there is no other legal basis for data processing,
– personal data is processed unlawfully,
– personal data must be removed in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from legal provisions;
d) the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data – if:
– the data subject questions the correctness of personal data,
– data processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of data, requesting their restriction instead,
– The administrator no longer needs the data for his purposes, but the data subject needs them to establish, defend or pursue claims,
– the data subject has objected to the processing of data, pending determination of whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the administrator override the grounds of objection;
e) the right to transfer data – if the following conditions are jointly met:
– data processing takes place on the basis of an agreement concluded with the data subject or on the basis of the consent expressed by that person,
– processing is carried out in an automated manner;
f) the right to object to the processing of data – if the following conditions are jointly met:
– there will be reasons related to your particular situation, in the case of data processing on the basis of a task carried out in the public interest by the Administrator,
– processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, except where these interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require protection of personal data, in particular when the data subject is a child.
If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the person to the processing of personal data (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, with applicable law.
In the event of learning about unlawful processing at RUSAK BUSINESS SERVICES Sp. z o.o. Your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data.
In a situation where the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject, providing your personal data to the Administrator is voluntary.
Providing your personal data by you is mandatory when the premise for the processing of personal data is a legal provision or an agreement concluded between the parties.
Your data may be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.